Subject: Raptor Rendering Service Rates
From: Corsa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 11:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if any of you have used some of the Raptor
	rendering services before...what kind of rates do they charge?

	I would be looking at having some stuff rendered, then having
	the rendered frames returned on an Exabyte tape so I can
	transfer them to my PAR.

	Thanks!

	Eric Elliott
	The Rendering Plant, Inc.

                                                       __
/----------Corvair------------+---------------+-------///-------------------\  
|    ___  __   ___  __   __   |  Unsafe at    |  __  ///   Amiga 3000/040   |
|   |    |  | |    |__   __|  |  any speed..  |  \\\///     Toaster 4000    |
|   |___ |__| |     __| |__|  |               |   \XX/   PAR - LightWave 3D |
|-----------------------------+---------------+-----------------------------| 
|    Eric Elliott - Animator/Technical Director - [email-masked]    |
\--------< The Rendering Plant, Inc. - Computer Graphics & Animation >------/
		       < http://www.portal.com/~corsa/ >
--
Corsa <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]